Strict Anti-Spam PolicyAll web addresses are automatically filtered through various spam and malware scanners. We reserve the right to disable any URL that we suspect is being used for spamming/illegal purposes... ban the user and report to ISP involved. The following types of links and use of our services may be considered abuse:
• Domains listed in the URI Block Lists such as (URIBL) (SURBL) or (SPAMHAUS).
• Sites blacklisted in Google Safe Browsing or with other phish/malware tracing methods.
• Links containing URL shortening domains (chaining of redirects or anonymizers).
• Links to criminal content such as "counterfeit pages," "phishing pages."
• Links to material containing viruses, adware, spyware, or other malicious code.
• Links that infringe a copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret.
• Unsolicited / unauthorized email or SMS text messages.
• Comment / advertising spam posted on blogs, forums, IM, social networks, etc.
• Links to material that is unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
Please report abuse. Contact Us
ConductAutomated methods to submit links (eg. php generated affiliate URLS) / retrieve links (eg. autosurf); Spoof data, open multiple accounts, img src redirect or use of this web site in any manner that could disrupt or overburden is considered abuse. Abuse may result in blockage and removal of associated content.
PrivacyThe only personal information we need is an email address, which is used to verify your account and reset your password. We store your account password using an encrypted algorithm. This means your password can not be read by us. So if you forgot it, we unfortunately can't re-send it. We're not interested in collecting user information. We do not sell, expose or share any of your personal information unless required by law. When you look at the tiny.cc web site our server may record some basic browser info, but that's all.
This information is ONLY used for statistical purposes.
LinksURL shortening is a tool for locating information. We only provide links to things. linking is not the same as hosting material. No content or materials are ever stored or hosted on our networks. As such we are not responsible for the content of external sites or resources that are redirected by our service. We make a serious effort to police abuse, however, all links are user-generated. As a user of our service if you make a link, you are responsible for what you do with it! refer to Article 1 | Article 2 | Article 3
No artwork, graphics or written content may be copied or reproduced from this site without our prior permission.Tiny URL - create a shorter link ®
DisclaimerTiny is a free service, supported by Ad revenue and donations. It is provided without warranty of any kind. There are no guarantees that it will be available at any given time, and no guarantees that the site or service will not be subject to interruptions. All direct or indirect risk related to use of this site is borne entirely by you, the user.
• Tiny.cc only provides the technology to shorten web addresses. A short URL has no content. It simply forwards the user on to another web page. These short URLs are links to other websites... all created and shared by users of our service. Tiny.cc is not the source of any content or the sharing. We don't send out promotional emails, SMS texts, or newsletters of any kind - so there is nothing to unsubscribe. If you received spam containing the tiny.cc domain, regretfully it was the work of abusers! Such as bulk email campaigns or attempts to hide malware or phishing behind a tiny.cc link. Please send us the link so that abuse of our service can be investigated.
We reserve the right to amend or change these policies, terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.